We don’t always have to go to the store and buy things everytime we want to give our homes a new look. All it takes is creativity and resourcefulness – transforming existing materials found in your house to give it a new purpose.
In this easy project you get to design your pillows with your favorite colors. 🙂
- Kraft paper
- Pillow form
- Fabrics (number, color, and patterns depending on your taste)
- Sewing machine
- Needle and thread
1. Draft your design on a kraft paper, following the size and shape of your pillow form.
2. Cut the fabrics according to your design, and stitch the shapes together.
3. Press the seams open, like in this picture.
4. Use a solid-color fabric for the back part of your pillow.
5. Stitch the front and back pieces, right sides together. Leave a small opening enough for your pillow form to fit through.
6. Turn right side out, iron, and insert your pillow form.
7. Close the opening by whip stitching it. And you are done!
Source: Better Homes and Gardens